Saturday, January 1, 2011

Catie Lawrence Photography meets The Organic Bloom :)


Happy New Year!

There are a lot of changes coming to Catie Lawrence Photography this year and I couldn't be more excited about it!

One of those being that I am now offering these wonderful frames from The Organic Bloom! They are truly beautiful and are so unique! I absolute adore them and know you will too! They come in any style/size/color you could possibly dream of! I will soon have prices listed but if you can't wait that long please let me know what you are interested in and I will let you know what the price is for that item. Here is just a sample of styles and colors they come in. To learn more and see more frames go to The Organic Bloom website and facebook page. All orders can be placed through me! If you have questions about these fabulous frames and what might look best with your images please don't hesitate to ask...I would LOVE to help you!


No comments:

Post a Comment