Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lily & Family {Tulsa Family and Children's Photographer}

Yay! Meet sweet little Lily and her wonderful parents! I was so excited about this shoot because I get to teach with Lily's mom and had been talking to her frequently about our shoot. I loved spending time with them and getting to see how much Lily is like her mom :) She LOVES to talk and always seemed to have something to say...just like her mom :) It was fun to watch them play and interact! What a privilege to be able to capture those sweet moments for them! Lily is not yet three but could probably easily keep up with my 1st graders! She told me all about the components of a book...they have a front cover, a spine, and inside is the text! Are you kidding me! It just made my 1st grade teacher heart burst with excitement!

Enough talking...Enjoy!
What's in there?

I love this one where she is peeking over the fairy wings...just too cute!
Love this look on Lily's face!
Below: My favorite!


Thanks for letting me photography your family...next time we will steer clear of downtown "scary" Tulsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment