Monday, July 26, 2010

Austin & Rebekah {Tulsa Maternity Photographer}

WOW! I'm way behind on my blogging and have a few more sessions to post but I thought I'd start with this one. This is my brother and his beautiful wife! They were so kind to let me photograph them one morning...it was so hot....and so steamy (raise your hand if you hate humidity...ya, me too). They were such troopers especially Rebekah who is 37 weeks pregnant in these pictures! Speaking of doesn't she look wonderful! Pregnant looks good on this girl (which is good because I want more nieces/nephews!)

I also thought I needed to get this posted before my new niece enters the world....THIS FRIDAY!!!! We are so excited to meet her! I already know that she will be showered with love and blessed with such great parents (and grandparents and aunts and uncles)! I look forward to seeing my brother as a dad! I can already tell how much he loves his little girl and I have no doubt he will be extremely protective!

Okay enough writing...enjoy the pics!











No comments:

Post a Comment